Once you become a seasoned traveller, you can’t help but notice the little things that definitely show your enthusiasm for travelling. If it were an Olympic sport, you’d definitely have a gold medal or two but at least for now, you most likely have one of the following signs:
- You can recite your frequent flyer number faster than your phone number.
- Same goes for your passport details.
- You go crazy for anything travel related – stationary, accessories, basically anything with a map on it!
- The first thing your friends ask you when they see you is ‘Where are you going to next?’
- You can say ‘hello’ ‘bye’ ‘I don’t speak….’ ‘what the hell’ in five different languages.
- You’re always looking for crazy travel deals on the Internet. Cheap flights? Booked. Cheap accommodation? Booked. Half price on a new jacket? Totally justified for travelling.
- When people ask you what’s the weirdest thing you’ve eaten, you’re able to list the weirdest food combinations from around the globe. FYI, mine is a a baby chicken foetus…not recommended at all!
- Your passport has nearly run out of pages for stamps.
- You can’t help but plan your next trip…while still on your current one!
I’m definitely guilty of all these! What are some of your telltale signs that you’re a traveller?